chroma: a reference book of LaTeX colors
chroma is a reference book that presents several lists of colors and their
respective parameters in a number of color models.
- `Colors by parameters' displays systematic series of colors, based on
3-tuples of numbers that are interpreted as color parameters in the
`rgb', `cmy', and `hsb' color models.
- `Colors by name' displays sets of colors that have been given specific
names such that LaTeX users do not have to care about their
parametrisation. However, as soon as there is the intention to use
these colors outside the LaTeX world (e.g. website construction or
drawing programs), the parameters suddenly gain importance.
For each color name, we display
Additionally, for the base colors defined by the xcolor package, also
all 50%-mixes of base color pairs are included.
- the color itself plus the name of the underlying model,
- a 50%-tint (mixture with `white'),
- a 50%-tone (mixture with `gray'),
- a 50%-shade (mixture with `black'),
- and the complementary color.
Dr. Uwe Kern (chroma at ukern dot de)
Latest version: v1.00 (2004/04/04)
|README||1458 ||1||Text||General instructions|
|chroma.pdf.gz||1019371 ||1 2||PDF||Chroma: a reference book of LaTeX colors|
|chroma100.zip||1020324 || ||Archive||Distribution package for CTAN|
1 Part of CTAN distribution package|
2 Processed with pdfLaTeX
3 Processed with LaTeX + dvips
New features in upcoming releases: